Thursday, April 07, 2011

Summer Research Opportunities.

I didn't find out that these existed until after the application deadline for this summer. Instead of mourning a lost opportunity, I'm going to post some of these to my blog for next summer. Although I will most likely have an internship after my junior year, it's good to have other opportunities lined up.

The Naval Research Enterprise Intern Program (NREIP): Application opens in mid October. 

NSF Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU): Most applications due by late Jan/early Feb.
List of Computer Information Science and Engineering programs: http://www.nsf.gov/crssprgm/reu/list_result.cfm?unitid=5049

Berkeley Lab Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internship (SULI): Applications available Oct. 1 and due by Jan 15.

No comments: